How Loud Are You Singing?

How Loud Are You Singing?

It’s an interesting question…How Loud Are You Singing?

This is a reference to the churches along the railways in Germany during World War II.

You see, the members of the churches along the rails could hear the Jews screaming as the trains traveled along to the concentration camps.  The solution was to sing longer and louder so they couldn’t hear the screams anymore.  Watch this video to fully understand this and h0w it relates to today.  Remember, it only took 10% of the population of pre-World War II Germany to install the Nazi party into power.  The vast majority of the other 90% did absolutely nothing.   They allowed the liars to be elected and take control of all the power associated with the German government.

3
Like
Save

Comments

Write a comment

*